Friday, July 1, 2011

Vintage Sewing Kit

I was lucky enough to receive for my Birthday some Vintage Sewing paraphernalia from my Marmee. Heaven knows if I will actully be able to bring myself to use them but here they are:

This is the sewing box that all the goodies came in. Marmee has also lined all the compartments beautifully.



Some vintage sewing notions


Snap Fasteners


I love the colour of these buttons




My Grandma made this needle book for my Mother when she was little


A beautiful tin that I will keeps odds and ends in


And finally here is my sewing space. I would one day like to have some shelves put up so that I can move things off the floor because this room doubles as a guest room and has all my out of season clothes in the wardrobe.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...