Monday, January 2, 2012

A good start

Here are some photos of my good start to the year!  Including an outfit!  I thought that I should follow the adage of beginning how you mean to go on so....


This outfit was just for being at home and running to the shops.  Sadly, nothing is vintage but I think that the  t-shirt is a little bit Bardot maybe.  I pinned my hair up as the weather is feeling more like Summer (at last).





This was dinner as a few nights ago.  Home made chips (Kipflers), roast asparagus and baked fish with hazelnut dukkah on top.  I made the salad below to go with it (based on one of Nigella's).  The salad is roast chillis (giant ones) skinned, feta, almonds and mint.  Yum!  


1 comment:

Retro Barbie said...

Dinner looks yummmm!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...