Sunday, January 19, 2014

Menu Plan



I think the last menu plan I posted was one of ones that I have actually almost followed perfectly.  I am trying to cut down on the amount of rushing in the afternoon and evening here (which is causing me to feel anxious) by sticking to the menu plan - even if I don't feel like cooking I am going to suck it up and just do it.  It has worked so far - we have eaten better, not wasted so much food and I am making inroads into my pantry!!!

Here is the menu for the next two weeks:


Saturday - at a Wedding!!!
Sunday - Nachos
Monday - Poached Eggs on Garlic Sourdough with spinach
Tuesday - Beetroot Risotto and chops
Wednesday - Grandmas
Thursday - Potato Torte (a favourite recipe from Laura Calder)
Friday - Soup or Leftovers with Salad


Saturday - Beef/Mushroom Pies
Sunday - Buckwheat Noodle bowl with Pickles
Monday - Cauliflower Cheese and Steak
Tuesday - Vegetable Lasange
Wednesday - Grandma's
Thursday - Leftovers/Freezer Meral
Friday - Roast Vegetables with Cheese and Sausages.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...