Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Hello there





Well hasn't it been a long time?

I cannot even remember the last time that I posted.  I feel like a bit of an imposter just waltzing in and trying to pick up where I left off  without apoligizing for my lack of posts (even if only to myself).  But there we go, acknowledged and moved on.

I do have a few posts in the making - I have been noting down some ideas and at the start of the year I even put together a blogging schedule which is what all the pro's seem to do.  So I will try to stick to it and at least out something up once a week.


Here it has been slowly but surely turning into Autumn, with a nip in the morning air and all the girls wearing scarves all of a sudden.  I doesn't get super cold here in Sydney so I think at the first sign of a chill everyone is excited to get out their clothes for the next season.

Hope you are all well and happy!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...